[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting minutes for 28 April 2023

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Apr 28 07:49:54 PDT 2023

Everyone

OFMF meeting minutes for 28 April 2023

  1.  Sunfish name----We should put a paper out with that name.  Plus, we’ll start using the name in presentations (Phil and Richelle at SNIA Bright talk 17 May and Mike and Christian at COMPSYS’23, May 19)
     *   Joe Balich icon design?
  2.  New presentations on the OFMF site
     *   OCP is building a Hybrid Memory architecture for CDI.  Christian presented to the OCP Summit.
        *   Meta fault tolerance—Christian asked for their deck to compare with the Redfish tree and Sunfish
  3.  List of what we have in development and it’s relationships
     *   Task list, assignments, and Gantt Chart
  4.  Repository clean-up.  Get down to the Reference Repositories and integrate in branches that should be part of the Reference Repositories
     *   Open a new branch off of Master, do your code work, and submit a Pull Request
  5.  Missing detail recommendations to DMTF
     *   Russ brought up Events and NVME/Volatile, as an issue
  6.  Event work
     *   Christian, Michele, and Russ have come up with documents that can be integrated, together.  After joining the documents, together, they are going to put them on the repository.  There are 15 different methods to model the Redfish information and provide the information to the clients.
  7.  Fabric Agent Repo
  8.  Composability Manager Repo
  9.  FAM Manager Repo
  10. Monitoring Manager Repo
  11. GUIs for Redfish, Swordfish, and Sunfish services

Mike