[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting minutes for 3 February 2023

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 3 08:03:51 PST 2023

Everyone

Here is the meeting minutes for the OFMF meeting on 3 February 2023.

  1.  Reference Repository
     *   The reference repository is Public and available for others to pull from
     *   A new set of start-up documentation steps is placed in the repository
     *   We will be putting headers on the files, for the OFA and the OFMF
     *   We will have a method for users to reach us, on the repository
     *   Separate repositories will be built for the hardware Agents
  2.  Events
     *   Richelle’s team put in place a propagation method for events
     *   Christian and Michele are building up Agent event set-ups for making it possible to generate OFMF information, based upon the network fabric and hardware changes
  3.  Agent documentation update
     *   Mike will be working, in earnest, to get the documentation built for the current Gen-Z Agent.
     *   We want to have a workable framework so that Agent providers can put in components to fulfill their needs.
        *   We will be taking input from the Gen-Z and OmniPath fabrics and memory-centric NVMEoF to start with

Mike