[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting minutes for 27 January 2023

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 27 08:01:59 PST 2023

 Everyone

Here are the meeting minutes for Friday, 27 January 2023.

Mike

  1.  Upcoming presentations---quick list-----------------------------------------------
  2.  Events code----Implementation of the event listener, in                           |
  3.  Documentation of the Events, Agent check-ins, and                                  |
  4.  Repository and how the CI/CD GitHub actions work                                    |_____________.   Around 40 minutes
  5.  Documentation of the Agents discussion
     *   Cornelis would like to have some ‘high-level’ diagrams and Redfish schemas---We are looking for full functionality.
     *   HPE would like to see Agent to OFMF interfaces defined---Russ is working on that.
  6.  We will be adding components, such as, Network Composition, Fabric Attached Memory, Fabric Attached Storage, Platform Composition, and Monitoring.                                              |
  7.  List of needs and wants of the fabric providers for the Agents?-------------
  8.  Let everyone else off and do a paper discussion with a smaller group, for COMPSYS 23.  ---- Around 20 minutes