[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting minutes for 16 June 2023

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Jun 16 08:07:47 PDT 2023

1,  everyone send an email to the group to:  ofmfwg at lists.openfabrics.org<mailto:ofmfwg at lists.openfabrics.org> saying hello, or something on your mind to try to whitelist the email filters at your organization

2.  Sunfish logo----any word?

3.  SC23 prep
                1.  We are operating as if we are going to have a booth in place.

·         Size specs. Location, etc.
               2.  BoF submission
                3.  RESDIS Workshop

4.   Events
1. Event_Listener:  https://Github.com/OFMFWG/OFMF-Reference
1.  Class diagram
2.  Code up on Github :   OFMF-Reference/api_emulator/redfish/EventListener_api.py at master · OFMFWG/OFMF-Reference · GitHub<https://github.com/OFMFWG/OFMF-Reference/blob/master/api_emulator/redfish/EventListener_api.py>