[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting minutes for 3 March 2023

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Mar 3 08:01:22 PST 2023

Everyone

Here are the meeting minutes from 3 March 2023.

Mike

  1.  OFA Workshop
     *   What are we planning on show-casing the OFMF.
        *   Fabric Agent
           *   Fabric Agent---here I am to the OFMF---“Hello World”---minimum Agent contact information
           *   Registration of OFMF to the Agent
           *   Events-----OFMF subscribes for events that it is interested in.
              *   OFMF side has an event handler
           *   Subset Redfish tree for Fabric resources that the Agent is interested in and connected for.
        *   What is missing towards achieving the above?
           *   Codified Fabric Agent
           *   UML Documentation
     *   Announce first OFMF + agent Reference design?

        *   This might as well just be basic framework where the OFMF can handle multiple agents in unison with proper registration and interactions + a document

     *   Who does what?-----hold out for next week
  1.  Status on events support from Swordfish emulator----
     *   We need a way for the Agent to generate events
     *   OFMF handling of events
     *   Scaling?---Future work.
     *   When the OFMF discovers the change, the OFMF needs to update its tree inside the OFMF with POST-like functionality
  2.  Continue discussion from last week

     *   Agent registration, using Aggregator objects, etc
        *   Aggregator contains an ID for the Agent and list of resources and managers, managed by and link to the Aggregator
        *   John Mayfield is working up a Mock-up for the steps
        *   Right side interactions of the Fabric Agent with the Subnet Managers
     *   If time allows and if new developments info available.
  1.  Any other business?
     *   Talks coming up and we want our flows coming up
     *   Architected methods for the OFMF concepts with concrete software