[Ofmfwg] Sunfish licensing

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Oct 23 08:42:05 PDT 2023

Thanks Crhristian.

In reference to specific mention of DCO, I created a pull request against
the sunfish_server_reference repository as a template that I was going to
use on all repos.  That pull request is here:
https://github.com/OpenFabrics/sunfish_server_reference/pull/2

It adds a new file DCO that is the content of the Developer Certificate of
Origin and the repo is configured to require a Signed-off-by: on all
submissions.  That should be sufficient I would think.