[Ofmfwg] SC24 - Demo title and description to be part of the "Innovation Pass" program

Cayton, Phil phil.cayton at intel.com
Fri Oct 4 07:39:31 PDT 2024

At SC there is going to be an "Innovation Pass" to guide people to some of the booths - if we can provide 'no more than a 40-character demo title and description. An additional link for additional information related to this demo such as a piece of collateral or a video, would also be helpful' we can be included in the Innovation Pass with which will hopefully guide people to the OFA Sunfish demo at the Open Ecosystem booth.

Russ, if you can kick us off with a few words we can hone this via email and get this sent off - the deadline is Monday 10/07 - so any time that can be spent on this will definitely help our foot-traffic.
Thanks!
Phil.