[Ofmfwg] SC24 - Demo title and description to be part of the "Innovation Pass" program

Hanford, Nathan hanford1 at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 4 09:30:23 PDT 2024

Manage multiple fabrics with OFA Sunfish

I think that’s 40 characters…

From: Ofmfwg <ofmfwg-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org> on behalf of Herrell, Russ W (Senior System Architect) <russ.herrell at hpe.com>
Date: Friday, October 4, 2024 at 9:12 AM
To: Cayton, Phil <phil.cayton at intel.com>, ofmfwg at lists.openfabrics.org <ofmfwg at lists.openfabrics.org>
Subject: Re: [Ofmfwg] SC24 - Demo title and description to be part of the "Innovation Pass" program
Management of Multiple Fabric Agents

40 characters is not much of a description 😊

Russ

[hpesm_pri_grn_pos_rgb]

Russ  Herrell
Distinguished Technologist | Hewlett Packard Labs | System Architecture Lab
Hewlett Packard Enterprise | russ.herrell at hpe.com<mailto:russ.herrell at hpe.com> | Mobile: +1 970 420 1707
“The betterment of our society is not a job to be left to a few; it is a responsibility to be shared by all.”  -- Dave Packard