[Openib-windows] Modify ca port attribute

Yossi Leybovich sleybo at mellanox.co.il
Wed Aug 10 04:14:03 PDT 2005

Fab

Few problems in modify_ca capabilities:

Currently the low level driver support only:

IB_CA_MOD_IS_SNMP_SUPPORTED			0x00000002
IB_CA_MOD_IS_DEV_MGMT_SUPPORTED		0x00000004
IB_CA_MOD_IS_VEND_SUPPORTED			0x00000008
IB_CA_MOD_IS_SM						0x00000010

IB_CA_MOD_QKEY_CTR					0x00000040

IBAL report that its support all capabilities , I think its should better to
return INVALID_PARAM on attributes that not supported by the low level
driver (and actually not support at all by IBAL)

-More over if we try to give mask bigger then allowed in SPEC no error is
reported

What do you think ?

10x
Yossi