[Openib-windows] CQ event notification in user-mode

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Wed Aug 17 14:07:21 PDT 2005

True, but then do you apply the same logic to connection end points?  Should
each CEP have an underlying file so that the user can implement totally
different I/O completion processing on a per-connection basis?  I'm weary of
adding in useless flexibility at the cost of scalability.  I just don't quite
know where to draw the line.