[Openib-windows] Plain text and HTML mail format

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Aug 17 15:03:16 PDT 2005

Hi Fab,

Bellow are answers and explanations to the points that you have raised. I do
agree that there are some point in what you are saying (for example the size
issue), but I still think that since the HTML is a super set of ASCII
anything that one can do in html, can be done using HTML (but not vice
versa). I also admit that at least in some places, I didn't under stand you,
and I wrote what my thoughts were.