[Openib-windows] RE: Please suggest participation by Microsoft in Sonoma Workshop

Gilad Shainer Shainer at Mellanox.com
Fri Dec 23 16:20:08 PST 2005

Fab and me will set the topics and invite the needed presenters
as in last year. Will send initial plan after the holidays.

Will talk with MS, and check who can be there.

Gilad.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Boas [mailto:bboas at llnl.gov]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 12:17 PM
To: Fab Tillier; Yossi Leybovich; Gilad Shainer
Cc: openib-windows at openib.org; openib-promoters at openib.org
Subject: Please suggest participation by Microsoft in Sonoma Workshop

OpenIB Windows and Promoters communities,

Please put forward ideas as to how you think MS would like to
participate and who we should contact to engage and ensure that
participation. Eric Lantz? Kyril Faenov? Jim Pinkerton?
others....Should we try to invite a keynote? What part should
Personal Clusters play in the agenda?

Are you as developers and is Microsoft on board with the direction we
are taking to integrate RDMA over Ethernet with IB support for the
same ULPs and APIs so that Windows Cluster users have choice for
which they use - i.e. transport neutrality?

Bill.

Bill Boas                               bboas at llnl.gov
ICCD LLNL, B-453, R-2018                Wk: 925-422-4110
7000 East Ave, L-555                    Cell: 925-337-2224
Livermore, CA 94551                     Pgr: 877-203-2248