[Openib-windows] patches on mailing list

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Sun Jun 12 06:16:55 PDT 2005

To my understanding, commits can't wait to be confirmed by everyone, this
will delay things too much. You might send a more detailed mail when there
is a big Checkin.
I also believe that our mailing lists should be different from the Linux
mailing lists. If there is a fix that should be also taken into the Linux
branch (Gen1? Gen2) then we should mail it to them.