[Openib-windows] Windows SVN repository up

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Thu May 19 13:12:38 PDT 2005

There is not that I know of.  The HTTP/HTTPS serving requires Apache as the
web server.  The openib.tc.cornell.edu server is running IIS.  This also
limits the ability to have the source browsed through the web.

You need to allow traffic on port 3690 (the SVNServe port).  I am also
looking into creating a hook script to support a web-browsable repository.