[Openib-windows] Windows SVN repository up

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Thu May 19 14:56:34 PDT 2005

It seems that the server is currently down, because I can't seem to access
it even from a computer that is connected to the internet directly.

d:\openib>svn co svn://openib.tc.cornell.edu
svn: Can't connect to host 'openib.tc.cornell.edu': No connection could be
made
because the target machine actively refused it.