[Openib-windows] Windows SVN repository up

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Thu May 19 16:51:21 PDT 2005

Hmm, works for me.  Can someone else give this a shot and report back so
that we can determine whether I'm the lucky one, or Tzachi's the unlucky
one?

Can you reach the web pages hosted on that same server?

http://openib.tc.cornell.edu/openib/contribute.aspx
http://openib.tc.cornell.edu/openib/contributors.aspx