[Openib-windows] Error : rra_max=0x7 > QPM's log2_max=0x3

Pankaj Garg pgarg at xsigo.com
Fri Nov 11 07:22:27 PST 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to make a connection to a remote TCA and having some
problems. In my connect call back handler, I call the cm_rtu function
from the IBAL interface. (I am trying to create 3 queue pairs with the
other side and each one of them has the same problem.)

This is the failure deep down in the stack:

<1> MDT(1):
c:\src\winib_src_1_2_0\hw\mt23108\vapi\hca\hcahal\tavor\thh_qpm\tqpm.c[1
071]: Error rra_max=0x7 > QPM's log2_max=0x3, attr_p->qp_ous_rd_atom =
0x4d

<1> MDT(1): THH_qpm_modify_qp: rc=HH_EINVAL

I stepped through the code and it seems like its trying to modify the
Q-pair and it converts the modify parameters from one type to VAPI and
then tries to change the properties of the QP. I don't even know where I
can set the rra_max to cause this.

I use the exact same code to make a connection before this to the CM
(with almost similar parameters) and it goes through.

I am using the latest 1.2 code base which was released last week.

Any help is deeply appreciated.

--pankaj