[Openib-windows] RE: Errors handeling on Winsock direct

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Thu Oct 27 17:06:59 PDT 2005

These will result in a work completion being retrieved by ib_poll_cq and are
handled.

> - reported as async errors, no CQE generated because there is no WQE
> affiliated with them

Async CQ errors aren't currently handled, but should be.  Handling these is
going to be somewhat complicated, but certainly not impossible, due to the one
to many CQ to QP relationship.

> - reported as async errors because CQ overflows

CQ overflow cannot happen due to the design of the provider.