[Openib-windows] SDP programming

yusuf erdogan erdoganyusuf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 04:08:36 PDT 2006

Hello dear IB users;

Here is what i have;

Windwos XP and WinIB 1.3.0 and MHES14-XTC from mellanox

We installed drivers and its working well so far... But they are connecting
at 1.4Gbit/s speed...
But this card has feature which says 10Gbit/s ? So lets say it is because of
classic tcp/ip stack
over IPoIB ...  But i dont know why?

So; when i enable SDP (via InstallSdpProvider.exe -i ) we cannot connect
internet? And also our usual
source which uses tcp  (i mean like functions; socket() bind() listen()
accept() and don't uses any function which sdp dont support )  gives bind
failed error  10106...

I dont know how can we use SDP, how we program using SDP? A link will be
very nice...:)

Thank u for reading, and i am waiting for ur answers.... :)