[ofw] OFA Board meeting agenda

Ryan, Jim jim.ryan at intel.com
Mon Apr 23 07:34:58 PDT 2007

Following is a first cut at an agenda. Please feel free to supply
additional topics, and of course I'll collect opens at the start of the
meeting

Thanks and regards, Jim

Review and vote on the new membership agreement

Code hygiene issue: plan a two-prong approach to maintaining our BSD/GPL
requirement:

-        Develop a contribution agreement which addresses this
specifically. (The maintainers don't want to have this responsibility)

-        automated code scans at least quarterly, possibly monthly, TBD

Review the UNH contract and vote on it

Collect opens in advance via email and ask for them at the meeting