[ofw] openib-windows Build error on x86 XP usingDDKC:\WINDDK\3790.1830 ?

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Fri Apr 27 17:11:48 PDT 2007

TGIF...

Building using Windows 2003 DDK which is recommended for Win3K & XP on
an x86 XP system.
The oddity is the same src tree builds without errors on a Windows
Server 2003, same version DDK?
Likely some difference in XP vs. Win3k DDK install environment... Or
Friday afternoon.

What do you use to build in the Vista env?

Stan.

PS: If you prefer, we can continue this F-2-F next week.