[ofw] RE: OSM fails test with "insufficient memory"

Livingston, James James.Livingston at necam.com
Wed Aug 1 12:08:00 PDT 2007

Hi Erez,

Um... I ran omstest in order to test the operation of opensm, which I
had started from the Windows Services control in the management console.
I had also made it start automatically during boot, but I am sure it was
said to be running when I tried osmtest, in the case from which I sent
you the output.

I ask the question again. Is there some reason you can think of why
osmtest should not run successfully, while opensm is operating?

Cheers,
jwl