[ofw] RE: OSM fails test with "insufficient memory"

Livingston, James James.Livingston at necam.com
Thu Aug 2 11:55:38 PDT 2007

Thanks for the hint, Eitan. I did manage to get a working fabric,
apparently, by shutting off the SM in the switch and using OpenSM only.
I still get the error from osmtest, however, and it's a bind error, as
you suggest. It says

"ERR 3B21: Unable to register QP0 MAD service (IB_INSUFFICIENT_MEMORY)."

That's the most information-rich of the four lines that come out.

Cheers,
jwl