[ofw] Windows Update and IB stack versions

ssufficool ssufficool at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 30 22:41:59 PDT 2007

I'm having Sporadic connectivity with IPoIB using the WinIB stack on MLX
Infinihost II Ex HCAs and Cisco 7000P switches with integrated SM (on
the switch). Is there a specific power on sequence I should be using or
other considerations?

Also, are there any compatibility issues with using OFED gen2 and WinIB
gen1 stacks? I have been having nothing but headaches with IPoIB and
SRP.

Please help. Thank you.