[ofw] Windows Update and IB stack versions

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Fri Aug 31 02:04:08 PDT 2007

Hi,

So far the testing of WinIB and Linux gen2 have been done using opensm
and not managment switch. So if possibale, can you please try to run
opensm and see if it solves your problem?

In any case, can you please give us more details about the problem. I'm
interested in the following:
1) Is the windows to windows connectivity not working or only
Linux-windows?
2) Can you look at the event log of the windows machines and let us know
if there is data there ?