[ofw] SRP Target Session Hangs

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Wed Dec 12 20:17:16 PST 2007

1) We are running WinIB on Windows 2003 SR2 with the OFED SRP Target.
The windows machines initially connect fine to the target, however when
they are restarted without using the "eject io unit" SCST retains the
SRPT session and subsequent connects to the target fail with "Cannot
start device".

Using most recent WinIB, kernel 2.6.22 IB drivers, and recent SRPT and
SCST.

2) I have yet to get the WinOF 1.0 or 1.0.1 SRP Initiator to work. Is
there any reason other than my lack of trying harder that this wouldn't
work?

3) This may not be the forum for this, but how can you terminate a
session using SCST proc commands?

Thanks in advance

Stanley Sufficool
Systems Analyst I