[ofw] Question on WSD performance.

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Sat Dec 22 10:51:00 PST 2007

Hi,

Iperf is using messages of 8 kb by default. On this size of messages
performance of WSD should be around 1.6 Gb/sec. If this is not enough
for you there are two things that you can try and do:

1) Use bigger messages, even up to messages of 1MB. (By the way, it
seems that for messages of 4 kb, BW will still be bigger).
2) Use SDP. Please note that SDP gives better BW for small messages as
well as for bigger messages.