[ofw] Problems with svn checkout of openib-windows source code

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Wed Feb 21 09:34:14 PST 2007

After reading the openib-windows FAQ entry pertaining to source code
checkout from the subversion repository 'svn://windows.openib.org/svn',
I attempted an svn checkout (HEAD) using the latest windows Tortoise svn
client. The following error message was consistently returned:

	Error: URL 'svn://windows.openib.org/svn' doesn't exist

Using the Tortoise svn browser, it could find
svn://windows.openib.org/svn, but when attempting to expand svn, the
error message

	svn://windows.openib.org/svn doesn't exist at that revision.

Suggestions on how to successfully checkout openib-windows sources? I'll
gladly update the wiki.FAQ page with the results.

Thanks,

Stan.