[Openib-windows] zero copy transfer for XP

Erez Cohen erezc at dev.mellanox.co.il
Thu Jan 25 07:26:06 PST 2007

Hi Gabor,

WSD and SDP are both socket interface that can run over IB fabric. WSD is
developed under OpenFabrics while SDP is not due to some legal issues (it is
developed by Mellanox).
SDP is included in several packages from IB vendors, such as Mellanox WinIB
package. Please contact a Mellanox representative to get the latest and most
stable version.

I'm not sure what is the status with DAPL, I would not recommend you to use
it.

Erez

  _____