[Openib-windows] zero copy transfer for XP

G=?ISO-8859-1?B?4Q==?=bor Forg=?ISO-8859-1?B?4Q==?=cs gabor.forgacs at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 25 05:23:40 PST 2007

Hello Tzachi,

Thank you for your answer. Well that is a good news.  Sorry, but I still
have some questions. Could you explain how the SDP relates to the WSD
which does not seem to work for the XP with the driver 1.0.0.331. I always
believed they are the same. Actually my programs have already been
developed for sdp and udapl under linux now I would like to port them to
windows xp. Does the udapl work under 32 bit XP ? What about zero copy
with udapl ? Where can I find the sdk for windows udapl ? I know it is a
lot.  8)

regards,gabor