[ofw] WinOF RC5 available for testing.

Jeremy Enos jenos at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 5 16:17:02 PDT 2007

Just working with the interactive install to start with  (RC5).  I
installed on top of a working 614 installation, and after I reboot, the
"Infiniband Fabric" system device has a caution flag with this device
status:
Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration
information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

Of course, no IPoIB adapters since the fabric device is not working.

    Jeremy