[ofw] WinOF RC5 available for testing.

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Tue Jun 5 16:56:42 PDT 2007

Per Release Notes - remove existing openib-windows installation prior to
installing WinOF. Otherwise you have entered into a somewhat problematic
realm; similar installations although Windows sees them as different due
to differing GUIDs.

The fact that the existing installation was not detected 'is'
troublesome.

Are you sure your system didn't automatically reboot upon detection of
an existing openib-windows installation? The existing install notifier
will timeout and reboot. Coffee break during install?
The reason I ask is the existing installation was working as of RC2;
specifically tested against svn.614 & svn.566.