[ofw] WinIB SRP driver and 64k IO's?

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jun 25 14:11:23 PDT 2007

Hi Steve,

There are two questions that I need to understand:
1) What SG lists are you talking about? The IB ones (post send/recive)?

2) why is 64kb not enough. Does the code send out one request and only
once it is finished it is sending the next request? Assuming you want to
reach to a BW of 1000MB/sec than this means that you should have a
request once every 64us.
Do you know if the time that it takes to handle a request is bigger that
64us?