[SPAM] - RE: [ofw] SRP Initiator Issue - Email found in subject

Yossi Leybovich sleybo at mellanox.co.il
Wed May 9 03:23:50 PDT 2007

Hi

Look at his code from srp_hba.c

__srp_validate_ioc()

	// Can it handle our IO requirements?
	if ( cl_ntoh32( p_ioc_rec->info.profile.send_msg_size )  <
SRP_MIN_TGT_TO_INI_IU ||
		 cl_ntoh16( p_ioc_rec->info.profile.send_msg_depth ) ==
0 ||
		 cl_ntoh32( p_ioc_rec->info.profile.rdma_size )      <
SRP_MIN_TGT_TO_INI_DMA )
	{
		SRP_PRINT_EXIT( TRACE_LEVEL_ERROR, SRP_DBG_ERROR,
			("Device Not Capable.\n") );
		return FALSE;
	}

>From what I scan see the send_msg_depth is 0