[SPAM] - RE: [ofw] SRP Initiator Issue - Email found in subject

Josh Morris josh.morris at texmemsys.com
Tue May 8 16:09:53 PDT 2007

Thank you for the responses.

I double checked the IOControllerProfile returned by the target and did
notice that the "Service Connections" and the "Initiators Supported"
fields were 0 when the specification states they should be at least one.
A little more investigation revealed the target was using the
IOControllerProfile defined in IBTA 1.2, but the SRP spec states that
the IOControllerProfile in IBTA 1.0.a should be used. Unfortunately
correcting this did not fix the problem. Also the ServiceEntries packet
seems to be formated correctly.

I've attached an IB trace taken with a CATC IB analyzer. Please let me
know if  a different format is needed. The trace runs from when the SM
was started to after the SRP Miniport driver installation fails. I'm not
familiar with the traceview utility so it may take me a couple of days
to get WPP traces.

Josh