[ofw] OFA board meeting notes and a special request -- please note!

Ryan, Jim jim.ryan at intel.com
Tue May 22 09:35:23 PDT 2007

I'm very sorry to bother you with this, but I'm discovering problems
with our mailing lists. Critical information appears to be not getting
through to you. Please acknowledge receipt of this message to me, not
the whole group, so I can get some insight into how this is breaking
down.

Re the notes, comments/corrections are always welcome

Thanks and regards,

Jim Ryan cell (503) 970-9246