[ofw] Cannot start SRP initiator

Erez Zilber erezz at voltaire.com
Tue May 29 09:12:50 PDT 2007

I'm using WinIB from Mellanox's site. I don't know if it's a
free/checked build. I could not find hklm\system\current control
set\services\srp.

Also, I found the following in the release notes:

To complete the SRP driver installation, an SRP target must be
detected and a Subnet Manager must be running in the subnet.

Upon the detection of an SRP target, the "New Hardware Found" Wizard pops up.
- Select Install Automatically and click Next. This installs the I/O unit
  device.

Once completed, the "New Hardware Found" Wizard pops up again.
- Select Install Automatically and click Next. This installs the SRP driver.

I can ping my srpt machine over IPoIB. However, I didn't get any "New Hardware Found" Wizard.
Did I miss anything?

Also, where can I get a checked build of WinIB/WinOF?

Thanks,
Erez