[ofw] some WinOF questions

Diego Guella diego.guella at sircomtech.com
Tue Nov 6 04:00:39 PST 2007

Hi,

I have some questions about the Windows Infiniband stack, that now seems to be called "WinOF" (tell me if I'm wrong).

How much time do you need approximately to port new code/fixes to WinOF?
We are particularly interested in SDP Zero Copy.
Does WinOF follow OFED or it is a separate working group?
Where can I find binaries to install WinOF, and libraries and include files for linking executables against SDP, verbs, cm?
Is interoperability between WinOF and OFED expected/guaranteed?

Thanks,
Diego