[ofw] Verbs on Windows

Diego Guella diego.guella at sircomtech.com
Thu Nov 8 05:24:34 PST 2007

After trying out IPoIB, I think the only solution to have less CPU
utilization is to make Verbs calls, since SDP don't provide today a true
Zero Copy.

How can I write an application that uses Infiniband Verbs on Windows?
I think I need some include files and library files to link against.

I see that WinIB 1.3 from Mellanox provides an "SDK" installation options,
and in the install dir there is a SDK dir.
What is the include file to use for Verbs? what is the .lib file for use the
Verbs?

Can I find these files for WinOF too?

Thanks, Diego