[ofw] RE: Verbs on Windows

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Nov 8 05:49:50 PST 2007

As for SDP, getting to high BW with low CPU utilization. Currently, in
order to get to full wire speed one CPU usually reaches almost to 100%.
As modern systems usually have more than one CPU this might not be a
problem.

As for the .h and .lib files needed:
#include "ib_types.h"
#include "ib_al.h"
(please note that this files include also other files with them)

And link with ibal.lib

If you install WinIB you can find there a complete example program
under:

Program Files\Mellanox\WinIB\SDK\examples\hello_world

If you want to use WinOf to write code than you should probably gat an
SVN client, do a check out of the source, build it yourself and you will
find all the files there.

You can be able to see some more example programs there under:

tools\perftests\user