[ofw] Re: Completion with bad status: IBV_WC_RETRY_EXC_ERROR

Diego Guella diego.guella at sircomtech.com
Tue Nov 13 05:49:00 PST 2007

The code compiles successfully on my Linux machine (Dell Poweredge 2850 SUSE 9.3 Professional, kernel 2.6.11.4-21.12-smp, x86_64, Mellanox MHGA28-XTC) with OFED 1.1 installed under /usr/local/ofed/

The executable included in the zip file I sent was compiled about one hour ago..

Maybe the include and link directories in the Makefile should be changed?
Or maybe is an OFED version problem?