[ofw] WinOF interoperable with Linux OpenIB

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Oct 11 08:14:05 PDT 2007

Let me try and introduce another option to connect between windows and
Linux: SDP

Mellanox has an SDP implementation for windows that can be used to
connect between windows and Linux.
It has the following advantages:
    1) Reaches the wire speed with one connection and small packets.
(Much better then ipoib-cm that is not written yet).
    2) Very low latency (~7us).
    3) You can write your program as a normal socket program. Please
note that the socket API is much better documented than the DAPL one.