[ofw] Sonoma presentation on future of WinOF

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue Apr 1 16:09:55 PDT 2008

>It will be part of WinOF 1.1. I plan to have part of it dedicated for
>futures. Please send me your slides when they are ready. I would also
>suggest to set a time for OFW future planing, in parallel to the
>official track, so the developers that will be in Sonoma can discuss the
>stack directions. Ishai and I will be there from Mellanox.

Do you think that there's enough time in 30 minutes to discuss the WinOF 1.1
plan and go into future planning as well?  I knew that we were going to share a
time slot, but I was thinking that it would focus entirely on future planning
(like OFED 1.2 or 2.0).

In any case, I will make up some slides that at least the WinOF developers who
will be there can discuss.  I will try to get them out in the next couple of
days, so we can start some e-mail discussions up front.