[ofw] WDK build environment migration thoughts

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Apr 24 13:34:30 PDT 2008

Hi Sean,

WDK 6000 is "the vista WDK". A short search that I did, didn't find it
any more. Ms says look at connect, but it doesn't seem to be there.

If you are an MSDN subscriber try looking there. If not you can continue
the search using Google.

If it is not available anymore, we will probably have to build using the
latest WDK available.