[ofw] WDK build environment migration thoughts

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Apr 24 13:46:12 PDT 2008

I was able to find the 6001 (I think that was the number anyway) WDK, but not
6000.  The MS connect site seems messed up, with most of the links that I tried
being broken.  I had to manually walk down a path just to find where the 6001
download was (and don't ask me to remember that path :b )

I haven't seen any responses to breaking the userspace ABI, so I'm guessing no
one on the list anyway cares about it.  Will you (or someone) be merging the
ConnectX branch into the trunk within the next couple of days?

- Sean

Hi Sean,

WDK 6000 is "the vista WDK". A short search that I did, didn't find it any more.
Ms says look at connect, but it doesn't seem to be there.

If you are an MSDN subscriber try looking there. If not you can continue the
search using Google.

If it is not available anymore, we will probably have to build using the latest
WDK available.