[ofw] WDK build environment migration thoughts

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Apr 30 13:41:00 PDT 2008

>So, I view part of the problem as a developer issue, but the tools
aren't helping us.  I tried using git on
> windows, but hit into several issues trying to maintain patches in git
but keeping in sync with the svn repository
> upstream.  Part of the problem was the differences in line endings
between Windows and Unix, which resulted in
> changed files showing every line as different.

I guess that we can change the files from windows line ending to Unix
line endings very easily. Will this solve the issue, or are there other
major stoppers that we should deal.