[ofw] trunk IPoIB for x86 & ia64 is broken - fails QP create.

Alex Naslednikov xalex at mellanox.co.il
Sun Aug 31 05:31:11 PDT 2008

Hello Stan,
First of all, thank you for the report.

This value was changed due to continuous process of IPoIB performance
improvement (Csum and LSO patches).
Of course, we checked it on both x86 and x64 platforms for connectx, but
we had no chance to check all possible platforms x all possible hca's.

MAX_SEND_SGE will be set to appropriate value for mthca in the next
commit.

XaleX