[ofw] SRP problems with WinOF 1.0.1

Eleanor Witiak eleanor.witiak at qlogic.com
Tue Feb 5 09:47:03 PST 2008

I'm running revision 807 (and I don't see any SRP changes between 807
and 1.0.1) and I too get 64k on Windows Server 2003 32-bit.

I've also tried it on Windows Server 2003 64-bit and I see similar
numbers.

I'm actually trying to go above 64k but my issue is I can't seem to get
pass 17 for number of physical breaks.