[ofw] SRP problems with WinOF 1.0.1

chas williams - CONTRACTOR chas at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Wed Feb 6 08:12:24 PST 2008

is any chance we could get someone from microsoft to address this issue?
certain storage targets (like the ddn) are optimized for large i/o sizes.
secondly, the 64k i/o doesnt match any of the "page sizes" for my hardware
raid storage controllers, so i cant get cache write through (another
big win).