[ofw] SRP installation question.

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Tue Feb 19 11:04:32 PST 2008

Hello,
  I'm attempting to fix the WinOF installation such that SRP would
install correctly if selected.
In order to do so, I need some SRP device information since I have no
SRP target hardware nor real SRP installation and/or uninstall
experience.

What would suggest as the devman installation command? devman update
ib_srp.inf IBA\?????

For SRP uninstall, how would one identify the SRP entries from the
output of
'devnam findall * | find "IBA\" | find "XXX"

Where "XXX" is a string which identifies SRP device instances.

Once I understand how to devman {un}/install SRP I can proceed to the
DPINST.exe method.

Thanks,

Stan.